Amber's BB's

Sunday, May 13, 2007










Happy Mommy's Day







My Mom's Day started out with me almost getting breakfast in bed. Unfortunately I had to work this morning. I still got breakfast, in was just at our kitchen table right before I went to work. That's OK because I can't really say I "own" this holiday anyway. My mom is one pretty awesome mom and I feel like all the kudos should go to her; I would never have been a good mom if it wasn't for her guidance, love, and wonderful example.

The nice thing was that I did get off work early and was able to see my brothers and sisters (in-law) and my very adorable nephews, as well as my mom and dad. It had been awhile since we had seen all of them and no one had seen Ella's newest cool trick: walking. She will do it whenever she isn't thinking about it, she will just let go of whatever she was holding onto and go for it. But if she gets excited or wants to move in a hurry, she just completely forgets it and crawls.






I still can't believe how "big" she is; I should say that I only use that term figuratively because she is only in the 10th percentile but she is starting to act like a "big" kid and not a baby. She has a whole bag of tricks she'll show you, if your patient enough. Her big kid tricks include: waving, clapping, kissing, walking, riding Malina's quad (or at least trying REALLY hard; she just can't keep her balance, poor thing gets sooo mad), saying "mama" & "dada", drinking from an open mouthed cup (as opposed to a sippy cup) and all kinds of other things.
All in all, this was a very nice mother's day. I love being a mom, and I am fortunate enough to have an awesome mom of my own, who inspires me and teaches me every day.




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home